We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will take over the responsibilities as acting lead for Tech Sales & Tech Advisory in Hamburg, Germany. We expect you to be knowledgeable in a broad array of modern IT architecture, microservices, SOLID principles and good practices for development as well as to have a strong technical background and have previously been involved on the technical side of negotiations. Ideally you have been involved in the setup and successful management of development teams and you feel able to advise our client in that topic.
We are a bunch of tech lovers building teams for third-party companies from our Tech Hub, where our developers live the experience of working for a client but also grow their own culture inside with pretty cool meetups, hackathons, and openness to challenge themselves and the daily work, in a very interactive environment that thrives us to learn every day.
You will engage with very interesting and innovative clients as well as large enterprise customers. We are a very focused team - you will join a small company (<10 employees) and therefore have a great amount of freedom to implement a working structure to ensure we can deliver on software development projects on time and in the best possible quality.
We will provide you with the necessary flexibility to implement the right tech stack and technology solutions and you will be involved in building a great team, maintain and improve the culture and environment of a passionate team, help and guide multiple of highly valued customers.
· Enable the company to develop the next-gen tech for a variety of sectors and help us become an outstanding player and technical reference
· Translate customer business requirements into adequate and innovative tech delivery options
· Control all information technology operations and evaluate them according to established timelines and targets.
· Be an essential part of all strategic decisions
· Maintain relationships with vendors and enable integration with third-party providers
· Customer consulting and development of individual solutions
· Close cooperation with the IT team and joint development of a product roadmap
· Teamwork and close exchange with sales as well as joint customer acquisition
· Salary 50 - 60K Euro Per Year
· Ideally 2+ years of experience in pre-sales (technical sales) of a product
· Knowledge of modern software-architecture, computer system and technology innovations
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
· Completed IT degree or training with comparable experience
· Points of contact in the field of road-mapping and market analysis
· Willingness to travel on a regular basis 30 -50%
· Fluent in English and German, Polish is a bonus
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.